thepeoplealchemist edit: behind the scenes – business and lifestyle experimentation for #TheWomanAlchemist
When everything around you changes, change is the only way forward. True innovation, though, comes when connecting to your most authentic self and getting into your groove. This is particularly important for solopreneurs and SMEs business owners.
Are you a business owner/solopreneur struggling to get motivated in your business and feeling overwhelmed?
Reconnecting with the reason you started in the first place and what inspired you is one way to revitalise your business. The other, particularly what is working for me, is not trying to be something you are not but work with your own strengths and natural talents.
GETTING MY GROOVE BACK
I tended to want to do everything myself to have “control”: now, I focus on creativity and innovation and how to move my business forward and outsource the rest. Liberating.
- Perfection is boring; be awesome instead. Don’t just wait until you have everything figured out. Just start, and
- Adopt a “fail-fast” mindset – learn from mistakes and move on, quickly. Plus
- Embrace change. Change = Growth
I promise you’ll get your groove back 🙂
Here are some of my other blogs that can help you dealing with change:
- Change is inevitable. Progress is optional
- When everything around changes, change is the only way forward