ThePeopleAlchemist Edit: Business & Lifestyle Experimentation for #TheWomanAlchemist #SmashYourCeiling #TechTuesday
So You Want To Start A Business? 10 Traits That Make A Successful Entrepreneur – #Businesstips For #TheWomanAlchemist #FemaleFounders (And Anyone Who Wants To Listen).
It is #Tech Tuesday and some more business tips for #TheWomanAlchemist.
So far we’ve talked about:
But what makes a successful entrepreneur?
Here are 10 traits that make one:
- Time for self – focusing on the business is great but you can’t pour from an empty cup. Taking time to look after self is essential, especially for entrepreneurs
- Being obsessed – with your business, with your customers, with life – passion is essential
- Perseverance in the face of rejection– rejection, failure and adversity are part of life and business but nothing is final – only giving up is
- Investing in self – learn, learn, learn. Need I say more? Oh yes, learn
- Being an expert – being seen as an expert in your field helps with brand awareness and, ultimately, with profitability
- Plan, plan, plan – plan for the next step/s in the life of your business in line with business goals. Anticipation not reaction…
- Embrace change – evaluating what’s working and what isn’t and be open to change
- Manage finances – selling is very important but also taking care of collecting and investing wisely
- Be tech-wise – like it or not technology changes rapidly and what was viable last year, might not be next year. Need to stay on top of changes in the market
- Know yourself – focus on your strengths and find help for your weaknesses. You’ll enjoy your time more and be more productive
You’re welcome 🙂
So, do you want start a business then?
#youcreateyourownreality #lifestyledesign #lifestyleedit #followme #like #share
Business & Lifestyle Experimentation Blog for #TheWomanAlchemist #SmashYourCeiling #TechTuesday