ThePeopleAlchemist Edit: #SmashYourCeiling, change starts from within – Business & Lifestyle Experimentation for #TheWomanAlchemist – Be A Compliment bomb
Hello there and Happy Friday!
I hope you have been practising (and enjoying) paying compliments to yourself, reciting out loud your achievement and pointing them out to others.
If you haven’t practised – why not? And if you haven’t enjoyed it, don’t worry with practice you will. And after some time, you won’t need to compliment yourself because 1) you will have become whatever qualities you want to embody, 2) others will recognise you for them.
So, really, there is no other way.
- Connecting with the Power within is essential to increasing self-love, feeling incredible about yourself, and becoming an irresistible magnet to life’s best.
- You are in control – what does being magnetic mean to you?
- The secret to magnetism is within you.
- Whatever you want to be, you can. Tell yourself what you want to be and the world will respond.
- It is challenging to be magnetic if you don’t genuinely love and appreciate your body. Acceptance of what is changes us. Because acceptance is (unconditional) love.
- As within, so without. Compliment yourself and treat yourself as you want to be treated.
- Compliment yourself some more. And some mirror work. It takes practice before it becomes second nature.
- No more good girl: practice some shameless self-promotion. Well-behaved women seldom make history.
BE A COMPLIMENT BOMB CHALLENGE
This weekend I leave you with a challenge, the “Be a compliment bomb challenge”. Say what???
The compliment bomb challenge is simply going out and complimenting others for any and every quality they have ( you must find at least one per person). Even better, do it with other women.
In my experience unfortunately I found that the harshest critics of women are other women. I say, let’s reverse that. let’s go out and cheer other women up. Recognise their strength, their qualities, their beauty.
We all need a cheerleader from time to time., This weekend BE one. Make other women feel good about themselves.
You’ll see, You’ll feel good too.
Have a lovely weekend and enjoy the challenge x