ThePeopleAlchemist Edit: Be your best self – #SmashYourCeiling, change starts from within -Business & Lifestyle Experimentation for #TheWomanAlchemist
What a better day to talk about self-care than #SelfCareSunday?
Self-care isn’t selfish: it’s your chance to recharge the batteries (hey, you recharge your mobile phone regularly right? Well, you need it too) and the first step, of many, toward loving yourself every day more.
After all, we take of the people we love, non? So why not yourself?
“F••• ,I start with me”
Carrie Fisher in Postcards From The Edge
Get the positive energy flowing and start moving to a place of happiness that you might never want to leave. And as soon as you revel in the opportunity to look after yourself, love every bit of yourself and be by yourself (that’s right) you’ll be free of loneliness and/or dependence on external validation.
For me self-care means meditation, listening to positive talks on YouTube or audiobooks, doing my nails and hair, a face mask and watching movies that cheer me up (comedy/romance – yep, that’s right).
What about you?
Whatever it is, enjoy it and see you tomorrow x
BE YOUR BEST SELF RECAP:
- “Keeping A Promise To Yourself Is A Direct Reflection Of The Love You Have For Yourself”
- “I Don’t Care If You Don’t Like Me; I Love Me”
- “Our Brain Ha A Negative Bias …”
- “Mirror Mirror On The Wall …”
- “It’s The Repetition Of Affirmations That Leads To Belief …”
- “To Get To Know Yourself A Little, You Need to Study Yourself A Little”
Change starts from within, that’s why training your consciousness should be your Priority Numero 1 – a daily practice to silence your inner critic.