ThePeopleAlchemist Edit: Be your best self – #SmashYourCeiling, change starts from within -Business & Lifestyle Experimentation for #TheWomanAlchemist
Sleep is an essential part of our life; it is an essential part of a self-care routine and, quite frankly, vital for survival.
However, this is not all; sleep can help nourish your self-confidence and love for yourself.
“Never Go to sleep without a request to your subconscious mind”
Edison said it: one should never go to sleep without requesting something to the subconscious mind. Why then, not “request” self-love?
I’m talking here about self-hypnosis. There are countless of great videos on YouTube on this subject. Find the one that resonates with you and feed your mind and your subconscious whilst you sleep.
You might not remember the video, but you’ll start to see changes in the way you think and feel about yourself slowly but surely.
One that resonates with me and I use is from Live The Life You Love :
Try it and let me know what you think. See you tomorrow x
BE YOUR BEST SELF RECAP:
- “Keeping A Promise To Yourself Is A Direct Reflection Of The Love You Have For Yourself”
- “I Don’t Care If You Don’t Like Me; I Love Me.”
- “Our Brain Ha A Negative Bias …”
- “Mirror Mirror On The Wall …”
- “It’s The Repetition Of Affirmations That Leads To Belief …”
- “To Get To Know Yourself A Little, You Need to Study Yourself A Little”
Change starts from within, that’s why training your consciousness should be your Priority Numero 1 – a daily practice to silence your inner critic.