ThePeopleAlchemist Edit: Be your best self – #SmashYourCeiling, change starts from within -Business & Lifestyle Experimentation for #TheWomanAlchemist
Being your best self to me means unleashing my full potential and inner power, I want to live life with passion squeezing every possible bit out of it.
But to be the Best Me possible (not compared to anyone else) I need to cultivate a great(er) relationship with me. That’s why I am dedicating February, the month of love, to self-love.
How others treat you (in both professional and personal life) pretty much depend on how you project yourself. And THAT totally relays on how you view and feel about yourself.
The famous Inner Critic is alive and kicking. You would have hoped that she could give us a break during these uncertain times but nope …
Considering She (I think of it as my bitchy jealous and overly cautious evil twin sister) is not going to stop talking, I intend to stop listening.
Some tactics that can help:
- Practice an “Inner-Critic” fast A.K.A. every time the voice in your head suggests something negative, unleash your Inner-Child and “LA LA LA” back:
- abstain from listening (I know, it sounds very mature, but hey it’s all about what works).
- Substitute with Positive Aspects A.K.A. write one thing positive about yourself for every negative thought that comes to mind
- (keep a notebook handy).
If you can’t find nice things to say about yourself :
- you are not trying hard enough – there are tons;
- think about compliments that people give you, positive feedback at work.
Do write down S-O-M-E-T-H-I-N-G nice about yourself.
Try it with me and let me know how it goes, see you tomorrow x
Change starts from within, that’s why training your consciousness should be your Priority Numero 1 – Be Your Best Self, a daily practice to silence your inner critic.